5 Keys To Creating An Inbound Marketing Strategy That Delivers Results
Posted in Content Marketing on February 8, 2013
Need proof that inbound marketing works? A case study on the Business 2 Community website should help.
The article highlights the success that the Weidert Group has enjoyed in boosting organic search traffic growth since launching an inbound marketing strategy in 2011.
Good marketers love case studies. Great marketers make great case studies. Being able to see this marketing agency’s example of a successful inbound marketing strategy put into action is further proof that online marketing strategies and tactics, when done right, yield awesome results.
The Business 2 Community article goes beyond the numbers to explain how companies can develop a strategy that delivers results.
- Consistent blogging: Publish four to five new blog articles each week on your website. Fresh, relevant and interesting content should be at the core of your strategy.
- Focus on quality content: Sure, it’s important to optimize content, but don’t worry about squeezing a target keyword into every headline. Instead, focus on creating quality content that attracts qualified traffic and converts that traffic into leads.
- Take a team approach to social media: Share content using various social media accounts and among team members. This increases reach and the chance for social sharing by others.
- Natural link building: Don’t beg for inbound links or pay for them. The links will come if you create awesome content.
- SERP optimization: Go beyond optimizing with Meta data and use Google Authorship Tags, which help recognize real authors as opposed to content pirates. This will enhance the presentation of content in the SERPs.
Just remember that inbound marketing and SEO aren’t separate. Inbound marketing without SEO doesn’t work. Granted, the real game-changer is that SEO is no longer the sole way to get inbound marketing results. You need a full inbound marketing strategy to make it happen.
Source: Business 2 Community, January 2013